The Book Blogger Appreciation Week is a week long celebration of book bloggers. This year’s festival, the third in a row, will be held from the 13th to the 17th of September. It seems the rules have changed and bloggers are now required to nominate themselves. Although, I’ve only been blogging since March 2010 and the body of material on my blog is somewhat scant compared to the others, I’ve nonetheless decided to enter the competition!
I’m submitting this blog for both the Best Eclectic Book Blog and for the Best New Book Blog categories. I’ve selected the following posts for both categories:
- Review: The Time of the Doves by Mercè Rodoreda
- Review: Tropical Fish by Doreen Baingana
- Review: Lost in the City by Edward P. Jones
- On Call and Response: Poem #12 and #13
- A Case Study: The Personal Library (a pictorial)
This is kinda fun. It’s also quite apropos given that this is my 100th post for this blog :).