Welcome to the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop.
The hop is hosted by Judith of Leeswammes’ Blog. Over 70 blogs, between June 25th and June 29th, will participate in this giveaway bonanza. Judith stipulates that giveaway items should be bookish in nature (of course). Additionally, if one is offering a book, the book must have “some literary merit”. Links to other participating blogs are listed at the end of the post.
I’m giving away a mostly new copy of A Cry for Winnie Mandela: A Novel by Njabulo S. Ndebele. It is one of my favorite books. From my review of the book:
“The Cry of Winnie Mandela: A Novel (2003) is one of the most significant literary works written by an African in this new century. It is innovative in form, courageous in its subject matter, unsettling in its interrogation of South African society, and decidedly feminist and humanist in its outlook.
The author, Njabulo Ndebele, mixes fiction, fact, biography and speculation to tell the stories of five South African women in the first part of the novel. These women are presented as descendants of Penelope, who waited nineteen years for Odysseus to return home.” Entire review is here.
- This is worldwide giveaway; I will ship to anywhere in the world.
- Anyone can enter.
- You only need a post-office recognized address.
- If you don’t already follow my blog, then please consider doing so. You can follow by email or by RSS (see buttons on the top right of the side bar).
- Please fill out the form at the bottom of these rules
- The giveaway will close on June 29th
- I will pick a winner by July 1st
- Only one entry per person, please
- I will notify the winners by email. The winner has to answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner.
Good luck and thanks.
To enter, please fill out this form
This giveaway is now closed. The winner will be announced soon.
Blogs participating in the Literary Giveaway: